How To Delete Samsung Account on Your Phone – Like most other technology companies, Samsung also applies the accounting system to each of its services, including those made by its mobile phones to help users.
With this system, you will have a place to connect and store your personal data, including backing up cell phones, storing videos, making subscriptions, buying content on Samsung digital services, and so on.
Read more: Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
Even so, of course not infrequently you want to delete the Samsung account for several reasons. For those of you who have not been able to do it, you can follow the following reviews.
How to remove a Samsung account from cellphone 2020
- To delete a Samsung account from a mobile, you only need to enter Settings.
- From the Settings main page, you can choose a profile photo in the top right corner.
- If it’s already entered into the Samsung Account page, select another option (three dots) in the upper right corner then select Remove account.
- From the Remove Account page, select the REMOVE button in the lower right corner.
- Then you will be asked to enter a password, and after that, you can press the REMOVE ACCOUNT button.
But before doing so, you need to pay attention to several things. One of them, when a Samsung account is successfully deleted from the device, some data will also be deleted even if it’s not permanently.
In addition, you will no longer be able to use some Samsung services from these phones, including Samsung Cloud services, Find my mobile, Samsung Pay, and also Samsung Pass, when the Samsung account has been deleted.
Even so, you don’t need to worry because you can still restore some access to the service by adding back the deleted Samsung account to your device.
How to Permanently Remove Samsung Account
- First of all, you can visit the Samsung Account page.
- Enter with the account you have, then enter the Profile tab.
- If so, you can choose the Delete Account button.
- Next, confirm by entering the password in the column provided and click Continue.
- Review action prevention options, and confirm by tapping the Confirm button.
- Samsung Account will be deleted, and complete by pressing the Confirm button again.
By taking this action, various kinds of information related to the account will be permanently deleted, alias you will not be able to return it or send it to another account.
- Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification (FRP Lock)
- How To Logout Gmail Account on Android and Computer
- Best 2 Ways to Flash Samsung J1 Ace SM-110G
So, friends, these were above how to Delete Samsung account on your phone, In this case, the information includes all purchases in the account, content subscriptions, profile services, uploaded content, and also personal information used in the profile.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at Technadvice.combecause you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.