5 Ways To Screenshot on Samsung S6 / S6 Edge 2021 – how to capture or take a screenshot Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, for those of you who are the latest series of Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile phone users who don’t know how to capture or take a screenshot on the mobile screen.
How To Screenshot on Samsung S6 / S6 Edge
Maybe some people already understand what is a Capture or Screenshot is on a cellphone? yes, the Capture or Screenshot of a mobile screen is taking pictures on our mobile screen.
- How To Take Screenshot On LG G6 Smartphone
- How to Take Screenshot on Samsung S5 ORI and Supercopy
- How To Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
So if we want to show some information about our cellphone we don’t need to take a camera and take photos of information on our mobile screen, we just need to use the Capture or Screenshot feature on our cellphone.
This feature is really very useful, but to use this feature not everyone understands because using a key combination to use this button so you can say that not everyone knows about this method.
In the guidebook, there is also no screenshot procedure so you can get info from colleagues or friends who already know or are on the internet.
for those of you who are confused looking for information on how to Screenshot on Samsung S6 / S6 Edge please read the method below.
How to Screenshot on Samsung S6 / S6 Edge or capture
- Press and hold the Home Button + Power Button simultaneously, remembering simultaneously to wait a few seconds for the screen image to appear, then release.
- The screenshot will be stored in the gallery in the Screenshot folder.
- By using a combination of keys
- Use the Palm Swipe feature
So, friends, these on above how to take a screenshot on Samsung S6 / S6 Edge, I hope this article will be useful for you, also share this article with your friends.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technadvice.com because here you can find the latest Technology information such as How-to Guide Tips and Tricks Blogging Digital Marketing Windows Android Root Social Media games, ETC. Best of luck.