How To Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge – how to capture or take a screenshot Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, for those of you who are the latest series of Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile phone users who don’t know how to capture or take a screenshot on the mobile screen.
How To Take Screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S6/ S6 Edge
Maybe some people already understand what is a Capture or Screenshot is on a cellphone? yes, the Capture or Screenshot of a mobile screen is taking pictures on our mobile screen.
- How To Take Screenshot On LG G6 Smartphone
- How to Take Screenshot on Samsung S5 ORI and Supercopy
- How To Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
So if we want to show some information about our cellphone we don’t need to take a camera and take photos of information on our mobile screen, we just need to use the Capture or Screenshot feature in our cellphone.
This feature is really very useful, but to use this feature not everyone understands because using a key combination to use this button so you can say that not everyone knows about this method.
In the guidebook, there is also no screenshot procedure so you can get info from colleagues or friends who already know or on the internet.
for those of you who are confused looking for information on how to Capture or Screenshot of Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge please read the method below.
How to Capture or Screenshot of Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge
- Press and hold the Home Button + Power Button simultaneously, remembering simultaneously wait a few seconds for the screen image to appear, then release.
- The screenshot will be stored in the gallery in the Screenshot folder.
- By using a combination of keys
- Use the Palm Swipe feature
So, friends, this was above How To Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, I hope this information will be useful for you.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at Technadvice.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.