How To Take Screenshot On LG G6 Smartphone 2021 – In This article I will discuss how to take a screenshot of the LG G6, for those of you who want to do a Screenshot or SS on LG G6, we recommend referring to this article later because we will provide the easiest way to take screenshots of LG G6.
How to Take Screenshot On LG G6 Smartphone 2021
Taking screenshots of the LG G6 is almost the same as the LG G5, which is still using the old way by relying on key combinations to use the Screenshot feature on the LG G6.
- How To Take Screenshot On LG G8
- How To Take Screenshot on LG G3 Smartphone
- How To Take Screenshot on LG Smartphone
But for those of you who don’t know what the screenshot or capture feature is, we’ll give a little explanation.
Screenshot or ordinary people abbreviate it with SS calls, is a feature that can capture the image of a mobile screen display and then save it into an image.
so that if you meet important moments when using a mobile phone we can save or capture it through the screenshot feature so that it can be viewed later. For how to use it, see the method below.
- Press and hold the Volume Down Button and the Power Button simultaneously, press and hold until the screen finishes shooting, if it’s finished shooting, just release the two buttons.
- You can see the results of the screenshot in the Gallery with the name Screenshot, Capture, Screenshot.
How to Take a Screenshot on the LG G6
3. Release both buttons at once.
If you do it right, you’ll see the smaller screen version that you shoot quickly appear and then disappear, or what we call the display flicker + camera shutter sound.
How to access screenshots that you take
How to access all your screenshots
- Best Tips To Capture or Screenshot on LG G3 Smartphone
- Best Ways To Take a Screenshot-on LG Smartphone
- 9 Ways to Take Screenshot On Galaxy J7/J7 Pro/ J2 Prime
So friends, this on above how to easily capture or screenshots LG G6 smartphone, hopefully, this article can help or at least provide benefits for you LG G6 smartphone users, if you have questions, you can ask at ask. Technadvice.com or comment below.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technadvice.com because here you can find the latest Technology information such as How-to Guide Tips and Tricks Blogging Digital Marketing Windows Android Root Social Media games, ETC. Best of luck.