5 Ways To Take Screenshots on LG Smartphone – Are you looking for info on how to screenshot on an LG smartphone? If so, you are lucky to find this article.
How To Take Screenshot on LG Smartphone 2022
Because in this article, I will share with you, how to take screenshots on an LG Android smartphone.
- How To Take Screenshot On LG G6 Smartphone
- Best Tricks To Take a Screenshot on Your LG G8
- How To Take a Screenshot on LG G3 Smartphone
- How To Take a Screenshot on LG Smartphone
The following are the types of LG smartphones that screenshots can be taken using this method:
- LG G5, G5 SE
- LG K, K5
- LG Stylo 2
- LG Stylus 2 Plus
- LG X Style
- LG X Power
- LG G Pad X 8.0
- LG F Pad III G 8.0
- LG X, X5
- LG V20
- LG U
- LG U
- LG 110.1 FHD
- LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD
- LG K3, K4, K88, K10,
- LG Stylus 3
Immediately, here are the steps to take a screenshot on an LG smartphone.
How to Take Screenshots on LG Smartphone All Types (Complete)
1. First, you first open the part of the screen where you want to take the screenshot. For example the screen of a particular application or web page.
2. After that press, the “Volume Down” button and the “Power” button simultaneously until you hear a “check sound”.
3. If the screenshot is taken successfully, there will be a notification on the notification bar that you just took a screenshot.
4. To see the screenshot that you just took, you can check the gallery application in the “screenshot” folder.
5. Finish, you can share the screenshot image or you edit it again.
How, it’s easy, right?
This method is the easiest to take screenshots of LG smartphones because you don’t need additional applications.
- 9 Ways to Take Screenshot On Galaxy J7 / J7 Pro/ J2 Prime / MI A1
- How To Take a Screenshot on LG G8
- Best Way To Take Screenshot On LG G6 Smartphone
So, friends, this is the explanation of how to take screenshots on the LG smartphone, using this method is also fairly simple, not until 5 seconds after your screenshot has been made.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technadvice.com because here you can find the latest technology information such as How-to Guide Tips and Tricks Blogging Digital Marketing Windows Android Root Social Media games, ETC. Best of luck.