Best 3 Ways to Root Redmi 4A Without PC (100% Work) – If you have a Xiaomi Redmi 4A Android Smartphone and you want to root without a PC, Mac, or laptop safely then you are in the right place. This article will guide you on how to Root Redmi 4A without a PC.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and comes with 2GB of RAM.
Read more: Make Square Root Symbol in MS Word
This phone packs 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
As far as the camera is concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi 4A has a 13-megapixel main camera on the front of the 5-megapixel selfie.
Enable Root Access on Redmi 4A without a PC
So there are many users who want to reboot their Android phone to unlock more features, basically, there are several ways that allow you to enable root access on your Android device.
In this guide, we will show you how to Root Redmi 4A without using a PC / Computer. So before you start the guide, let’s look at the advantages and disadvantages of Redmi 4A root.
The advantage after you root Redmi 4A without a PC
- You will be able to Update Redmi 4a to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- You will be able to do customization
- You will be able to add tweaks such as battery tweaks which increase battery life.
- You will be able to Install Custom ROMs on your device.
Disadvantages of having rooted your Redmi 4A without a PC
- After you root Redmi 4a without a PC your warranty will expire.
- Sometimes the cellphone becomes slow if the procedure is not followed correctly.
Pre-requirements before you do root Redmi 4a without a pc
- Make sure you have installed TWRP on your cellphone.
- Make sure there are more than 65% of batteries on your cellphone.
- Make sure you have backed up your cellphone.
3 Ways to Root Redmi 4A Without a PC
Make sure you read the requirements before rooting.
1. How to Root Redmi 4A with Kingroot
- Download KingRoot APK
- After the KingRoot download is complete, install Kingroot APK .
- If you receive ” Google installation message blocked “, take the following steps.
- If you have not set it before ” install blocked “, it will set a reminder, such as the steps in the following image, if you have set it before, skip this step.
- On the System installation screen, click ” install ” to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click the ” open ” button to start using Kingroot.
- Click ” try ” to enter the main interface, and click the ” get now ” button to start rooting.
- The implementation process is complete and complete, after that, you will return to the main screen, then Rooting is complete.
2. How to Root Redmi 4A without a PC with KingoRoot
- Download the latest version of KingoRoot APK.
- After the KingoRoot download is complete, install the KingoRoot APK.
- If Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to continue.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you don’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings> Security, then during installation, you will get “Install blocked”, which states that “For security, your cellphone is set to block the installation of applications obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow the telephone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installation from “Unknown Sources”.
- Launch the “Kingo ROOT” application and click One Click Root to start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds for the results screen to appear.
- Finally, open the search and Download the Google Play App Store: Root Checker to Check Root successfully, like the following image that represents success.
3. Root Redmi 4A with SuperSU
The whole rooting process is easy after opening Unlock bootloader and flashing TWRP. Now, you only need to flash the Supersu.zip Flashable file and you are ready to go.
1. Boot into TWRP Recovery using the Power on + Volume Up button.
2. Select “Install” from the menu.
3. Select SuperSu.zip, save your device’s internal storage.
4. Select the ” Swipe to confirm flash ” button. This will flash it.
5. After installing Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache and select the reboot option.
The first boot will take time to load all of your applications. So wait a minute.
Well, done, and root successfully
How to Unroot Xiaomi Redmi 4A?
It’s easier to root your device. You can easily root your phone by using the SuperSU application that we use to manage root permissions.
1. Open the SuperSU application from the application menu.
2. Open the Application settings.
3. Scroll down and select the Unroot & Reboot your mobile option. This will root your device in a few seconds.
So, friends, this was above Best 3 Ways to Root Redmi 4A Without PC, I hope this is an article helpful for you. Please share this post on Social Media. If you have problems regarding this rooting procedure.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at TechOught.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.