How to Use Lucky Patcher Without Root Your Phone – Are you looking for how to install lucky patcher? if yes. then you are the right place because In this article I will discuss here, how to install lucky patcher apps into Android gadgets without any difficulty.
Use Lucky Patcher Apps Without Root Your Phone
Lucky Patcher is an application that can be used to open a locked feature from another application. For example, to eliminate advertisements that appear in an application openly locked features and many others.
How to use Lucky Patcher to help download paid applications free and can allow you to buy coins, money on the game for free.
Method 1: Using the Lucky Patcher Application.
To get and use free paid apps, go to Google Play Store and install Lucky Patcher App.
Without a doubt, your gadget ought to be diverted utilizing this App or in case you’re fortunate, it just takes a shot at Android gadgets that are not established a tad.
Now open the App you want to install and go to the Purchase
Click Purchase app section and you’ll Get Lucky Patcher window instead of Google window
Click Yes when you see “Do you want to try ….” and wait a while.
Now the app is hacked successfully and if your device is supported then it starts downloading
In a few seconds App will be installed and will be stored on your device
How to Using Lucky Patcher Application
- Open Lucky Patcher and you’ll find a list of Apps on your device
- Here you can perceive what capacities should be possible in App on your gadget
- Click the Open menu for patch and Custom patch options
- You can see some of the patches available, select people from this list and click Apply
Feature on Lucky Patcher Application:
- Backup the app and restore it as needed
- Kill undesirable applications that are running again to be expelled
- This is tweaked to restrict authorizations and introduced application exercises
- Saves your Android memory and battery life by taking advantage of very little space
- Lucky Patcher removes license checks on apps and premium ads in custom apps
- Create your modified app using the Lucky Patcher tool
- Patch the application when you run the Boot process.
By using the Lucky Patcher application, we will also be able to hack a tan game to do Root.
In the initial stages, Lucky Patcher will analyze the application that we will patch. Then it will give you several possible choices that we can do.
As the name implies, Lucky which means lucky, it turns out not all applications cannot be patched. If you’re lucky, the patch you want can be done.
Download the Latest Lucky Patchers V8.7.4 Application
Lucky Patcher has a complete display. So that it will be confusing for people who are still beginners to use it.
In the Lucky Patcher application, there is a color code that has and signifies its own meaning. The following is a list of the meanings of the color colors:
- Green: This means the application can be saved and disconnected from Google Play.
- Yellow: This means the device has several patches available.
- Blue: This means the application contains Google ads.
- Purple: This means that this application is a system startup application.
- Orange: This means the application is a system application or system app.
- Red: This means that the application cannot be modified.
Lucky Patcher is not a Malware, Virus, or malicious application, but Google can show you a warning. Disable “Play Protect” on the Play Store to hide this warning.
Many websites share fake lucky patcher applications. Therefore, we will share the original Lucky Patcher application through this podcast.
Because we get this application through the official website Lucky Patcher application and you will always get the original version from here.
|Total Downloads||1 Billion +|
|Android version||Android 4.0+|
|Update||28 April 2020|
To download the lucky patcher you need to click the download button on this page. Then you will find this application in the latest version and several older versions of the application.
If you click the download button, the download will start automatically.
Download the New Lucky Patcher V8.6.3 Apk
Files are compressed in ZIP format. So, you have to extract the ZIP file after downloading it.
After you extract the ZIP file, you will find the Lucky Patcher Apk file. To install the application, you must open the APK file. For more details, see how to use the Lucky Patcher application below.
How to use Lucky Patcher with Root
The following are some steps for using the correct lucky patcher.
- Download the Lucky Patcher application first on the link that you have provided
- Install the Lucky Patcher on the android phone you are using
- Open the Lucky Patcher Application
- Once open, you will see a list of installed applications available on your mobile.
- Select the application you want to patch.
- Then a statement will appear from the results of the analysis of the application such as Google Ads Found or In-app Purchase Found
- Then select Open Menu of Patches
- After that, a number of patch options will appear on this application, such as Remove Google Ads, Remove License verification, Change App’s Components, Support Patch for In-App and LVL Emulation, Create Modified APK Files, and also Manual patcher
- Just choose one patch that suits your needs
- If so, then click Apply
- Just wait for a while, until the process is complete
- Now you see the changes from the application.
How to use Lucky Patcher without Root
Lucky Patcher also can still be used on the condition of an Android phone that is not rooted.
- First, download the Lucky Patcher application on the link provided
- Install Lucky Patcher on the Android phone that you use
- An example of this is to purchase the application for free.
- Select the purchase option> then buy one of the applications.
- Then the question will appear “Do you want to try to get this app for free?”
- Just select “Yes” then select “Send Reply to Application (Unsigned)”
- After that, just wait for a few moments.
- In addition, you can also use Lucky Patcher to select the Create Modified Apk option
- Wait until several modification options are available.
- Please wait for the process to complete.
Benefits of Using Lucky Patcher
- Can get the Full Version of the free application.
- Can delete “license verification” from premium or paid applications.
- You can delete ads from free applications.
- Get free purchases from in-app purchases on apps and games.
Lucky Patcher application is indeed very useful because this application has a module that we can use for the needs and needs of our Android phone.
For example to hack games offline. For online games, we think it will be very difficult to hack, because all the data that is available is not in the APK that we have, but in the game’s online server.
In addition to the examples mentioned above, Lucky Patcher still has many APK modification features that are just as cool.
- How to Make a Square Root Symbol In The Latest Word
- How to Root Android Using Kingroot (100% Working)
So, friends, this was above how to use lucky patcher without root phone, If you have questions, please write in the comments column. lucky patcher Wikipedia.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day at Technadvice.com because you will find the latest Technology Android games, Mod Apk, and apps ETC, that we will update every day.