Download PUBG For PC Windows 10 [FREE Working] – Maybe you have a question about how to download PUBG PC. Yes, PUBG itself is actually a game for PC, before the mobile version came out. However, the PC version of PUBG is not free or paid, in contrast to PUBG Mobile which can be downloaded for free on the Play Store.
How To Download PUBG For PC Windows 10 [FREE Working] 2023
This is what makes PUBG players feel disappointed because they are not free to play on PC. Well, for those of you who want to play PUBG on PC for free, there is one way you can try. Namely with the help of an emulator application.
- Download PUBG Lite On PC Windows 10 Laptop
- 4 Best PUBG PC Emulator Recommendations for Android
- How to Cheat NFS Most Wanted PC Need For Speed
- Top 55 Best Offline Multiplayer Games For Android
For those of you gamers who want to play this game on a PC, this game is actually already available. Because before entering the Mobile market, they were already in the PC market. You can see more details as follows.
Download PUBG Free for PC
It can be said that in fact, the PC version of PUBG and PUBG Mobile is no different. In fact, both of them also use the same server, so that all PUBG PC and PUBG Mobile players can meet in battle in the game.
But some players, feel that playing PUBG Mobile on their cellphones is less comfortable and dissatisfying. However, to download PUBG PC, you have to pay. So the only way to play PUBG on PC for free is to use an emulator.
Minimum PC Specifications for PUBG
Although this game is run with an emulator, there are still limitations to the PC specifications that can run it. So before downloading and installing the PUBG game on a PC, you need to know the minimum PC specifications needed as follows.
- Minimum Processor: 1.8 GHz Dual Core from AMD or Intel
- Minimum VGA: ATI/AMD from Radeon HD2600/3600
- Minimal GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600 GT
- Minimal RAM: 4GB
- Minimal Memory: 2 GB
- Minimum Operating System: Windows 7
Please first check the specifications of the PC you have, whether it is more than the specifications above or not. Maybe if there is one part that doesn’t match the game it can still run, it’s just that you need to do a little decrease in graphic quality.
What Emulator to Use?
Before you download PUBG on a PC, there is one application that needs to be downloaded first, namely the emulator. Yes, actually you can use all existing emulators, but one of the recommended emulators is Tencent Gaming Buddy.
You need to know, that Tencent Gaming Buddy is an official emulator made by PUBG developers. Unlike other types of emulators, with this Tencent Gaming Buddy, you will get official PUBG developer support directly.
You no longer need to worry about problems such as errors and bugs. Not only that, this type of emulator also provides a more stable network, and also automatically adjusts the layout on the PC keyboard.
PUBG Mobile Installation Stages on PC
To play the PUBG game on a PC, there are several steps you need to do. The first thing that needs to be done is to install the emulator first. After that, just install the PUBG Mobile game on your PC, and play it right away. For more details, see some of the steps below.
#1. Download Tencent Gaming Buddy
As already said, the first thing you need to do is download the emulator first. If you already have an emulator application on your PC, you can actually try it to play PUBG Mobile.
However, if you choose to use the safest method, then you can download the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator first. This is an official emulator for PUBG, and here’s how to download it.
- In the first step, please open the web browser application on your PC.
- After that, visit the site with the address http://tgb.qq.com/en/games/pubg.html
- If the main page of the site is already open, just press the download button.
- Later you will download a .exe format file that can be installed.
- Well, now just wait until the process of downloading this file is complete.
#2. Install Tencent Gaming Buddy
Now, after the download process for the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator is complete, we will proceed to the installation stage of the emulator. Actually, the way to install this emulator is very easy, but still, follow the steps below so that there are no errors that result in failure.
- First, open Windows Explorer by pressing the Ctrl+E key combination on the keyboard.
- Then find and open the folder where you saved the downloaded .exe file.
- If the file is found, just double-click it to open it.
- Then on the initial screen of the application, click on the Customize menu.
- After that, specify a location to save this emulator application by clicking the Browse button. It is recommended to put it on a drive that has plenty of space left so that the application does not lag when running.
- Finally, click Install and wait until the running installation process is complete.
#3. Download PUBG on a PC
If the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator has been successfully installed on your PC, of course, the next step is to download the PUBG game. But before this is done, first make sure that your internet connection is stable and not intermittent.
- In the first step, please open the Tencent Gaming Buddy application shortcut.
- After that, click the Start button on the application window that appears.
- At this stage, the application will install an Engine.
- Just wait until the running Engine installation process is complete.
Well, if the Engine installation process is complete, the PUBG Mobile game will be downloaded automatically by the application. You need to be patient because the data from the PUBG game is fairly large and takes a long time. When the download process is complete, let’s move on to the next step.
#4. PC PUBG setting
After the PUBG game download process is complete, you can actually play the game right away. But it would be better if you did the settings or initial settings first so that there are no problems when the game is run later.
No need to worry, because how to set PUBG on a PC is not difficult. Especially for those of you who are already familiar with PUBG Mobile settings on mobile phones, then you are familiar with the points that need to be set as follows.
- First, first open the PUBG game on your PC.
- After that, login to your PUBG account on the game start page. You can choose one of the available login options such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google Play.
- Then choose your country or region, and choose the Asian Region for Indonesian servers.
- Then press the Continue button, and select the desired avatar. At this stage, you can also set the character that will be used such as choosing a hairstyle, face, clothes, and so on.
- Don’t forget to create a nickname as you wish, and press the Create button.
- In the next step, choose the experience option you have between Rookie, Experienced, or Pro.
- After that, set and select the graphic display according to the PC specifications that you are currently using.
- When all settings are done, press the Got button.
- Well, now you will be directed to the Lobby section in the game.
You could say the way to download PUBG PC for free is not like how to download other PC games. Because the PUBG game used is not the PC version of PUBG, but the Mobile version of PUBG which is played using a PC.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit every day Technadvice.com because here you can find the latest technology information such as How-to Guide Tips and Tricks Blogging Digital Marketing Windows Android Root Social Media games, ETC. Best of luck.